Camping Rates include 4 persons. Maximum of 6 persons / site.
Check-In 2:00pm / Check-Out 12:00 noon — Open All Year
||Main Season(Sunday to Thursday)
||Main Season(Friday & Saturday)
|MAIN SEASON: May, June, July, August, September, October (2 Night Minimum for Site Rental on Weekends (Fri/Sat))
|OFF SEASON: January, February, March, April, November, December
|HOLIDAYS: May 23-30, June 27 – July 4, August 29 – September 5, October 14 – 16, October 21 – 23, October 28 – 30 (6 periods)
|Primitive Tent Site: No hookups
|Water & Electric – Water / 30A Electric
|Full Hookup Site – Water / 30A Electric / Sewer
|Preferred Full Hookup Site – Water / 50/30A Electric /
Sewer / Cable
|Primitive Cabin: 2 night minimum (Dove & Eagle)
|Bunk Model Cabins: 2 night
minimum (Finch, Falcon, Blue Jay, Junco, Robin, Chicken, Woodpecker,
Goldfinch, Ibis, Hummingbird, & Flicker)
|Park Model Rentals: 2 night minimum (Canary,
Cardinal, Blue Heron, & Hawk)
|Group Tent: Black 00 – Water & Electric, Up to
5 Tents, 10 campers included (***Add $6 for each person over 10 up to 15 people)
|Historic Manor House: Weekly or Monthly Rental
||$825 Weekly, $2,350 Monthly (no daily rentals)
|Additional Camper / Camping Visitors
||$6.00/person; 5 and under FREE, (Seasonal/Monthly Camping Guest $5.00/person)
||All rental units have a $25 per PET charge per stay
Discounts: Discounts are not available on Holiday Weekends. Best available discount will be given. Discounts cannot be combined. Daily Discounts are not available on rental units/cabins.
|WEEKLY STAY DISCOUNT:
||Stay 7 Consecutive Days, receive 25% off the daily rate (Off Season: wekkly discount does not apply)
||Our active military receive 50% OFF their daily site rate. ID REQUIRED
||10% off the daily rate, ID REQUIRED
|PASSPORT AMERICA & ESCAPEES:
||Sunday-Thursday only and excluding Holiday Weekends. ID REQUIRED
||10% OFF, ID REQUIRED
- We try and place our guests in specific sites, but that site is not guaranteed. Sites may be requested, but we can only guarantee a site type. Sites requested via online reservations may be changed as well.
- We require payment at the time of reservation. Cancellations 14 or more days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund or a full camp credit. Cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival will be given a refund less a $20 cancellation fee or a full camp credit. Camp credits can be used up to 1 year on a future reservation or as a store credit.
- No refunds will be given for early departure for weather, as camping is an outdoor experience.
- For all reservations add 7.3% tax (Virginia Sales Tax 5% and Louisa Count Occupancy Tax 2.3%).
- ALL GUESTS MUST CHECK-IN & RECEIVE A HANG TAG. Any guest not registered will be asked to leave the park immediately. Any registered camper with unregistered guests is subject to possible removal.
- 3-night minimum stay on Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekends. No Discounts.
- 2-night minimum stay on Halloweens. No Discounts.
- 2-night minimum stay on all Main Season Friday or Saturday, (weekend), site rentals.
- A PET fee of $25 per PET will be charged for each stay in a rental unit.
- Only Blue Heron, Manor House and Chicken rental units do not allow PETS.
Small Country Camping Policies
Complete list of Campground Rules to keep Small Country beautiful, safe, and fun for all guests:
All of our Campground Policies are created with these four guiding principles. Please keep them in mind while you stay at Small Country Campground. Thank You!
- Be kind; respect your fellow guests.
- Your site must look like a campsite.
- Keep this Family Campground safe for all children and guests.
- Relax, unwind, and have fun.
REGISTRATION – CAMPSITE RENTAL:
- Check-out 12 noon/Check-in 2 PM; Check-in for rentals is 3 pm. If you plan to stay longer, please make arrangements with the management. We reserve the right to carefully remove your equipment and charge a reasonable removal fee. Site not guaranteed to be available for early check-in prior to 2 PM.
- SECURITY: All campers, guests and visitors are required to register upon arrival. If you expect guests, please leave their names at the desk.
- DISCOUNTS: Small Country honors several discount programs; please check with the front desk to see whether you qualify. However, multiple discounts will not be made, only the lowest discount for which you qualify.
- RETURNED CHECKS: $35 charge will be made on returned checks.
- REMOVAL: Management reserves the right to ask any guests to leave the property. Campground rules can change as necessary to ensure the welfare of Small Country visitors, guests, and staff and to protect our property and licenses.
- REFUNDS: No refund will be made should you be asked to leave the park or decide to shorten your stay, except for emergency medical reasons. No refunds due to bad weather. Cancellations must be made one week in advance.
- SEX OFFENDERS are not welcome at this family campground.
CAMPSITES AND RENTAL UNITS:
- CLEANLINESS: Every campsite must be free of clutter and be kept neat and orderly at all times. Each guest is required to deposit their own trash in the dumpsters or recycle bin. No storage of any type is permitted on the site without permission. Your help is appreciated in keeping Small Country beautiful, clean and safe. Pick up all litter, even if it’s not yours. And please DON’T LITTER.
- AUTOS must be parked on your campsite or in an assigned space. NO MORE THAN ONE RV & a tent, and no more than two vehicles per campsite. DO NOT BLOCK ANY ROADS and DO NOT PARK IN OTHER CAMPSITES. Stay on graveled roads ONLY. This includes golf carts. Do not drive on the beach or the grass. Speed limit is 7 ½ mph and will be strictly enforced. DO NOT BLOW HORNS OR SIRENS. Minibikes, motorcycles, and powered recreational vehicles may be driven into and out of the campground ONLY. Golf carts are the only allowed recreational vehicle. Small Country assumes NO LIABILITY for accidents by guests.
- NO REPAIRS of cars, boats, motors, trailers, or other similar activity permitted on your site. Please check with the management if you need space for or help with repairs.
- SEWER SERVICE: State Law requires the use of a donut on your sewer hose. Please no diapers, wipes, condoms, tampons, garbage, metal, glass, or clothing in the sewer. It will stop up! State regulations prohibit discharge of gray water or sewage on the ground. Three dump stations are available. Do not use dump station faucets for drinking water as the hose may be contaminated.
- DO NOT CUT LIVE PLANTS: Please leave trees, bushes and flowers for others to enjoy; do not pick flowers, drive nails into trees, or cut bushes, trees or limbs without permission.
- PLEASE CONSERVE WATER: Campground water is not to be used for washing cars, trailers or any other “extra” purpose, including the use of washing machines in trailers.
- PERMANENT CLOTHES LINES are NOT allowed. Temporary lines may be used for towels and swimsuits, but must be taken down when you leave or when they are not in use.
- NO CONSTRUCTION without prior approval by the management and owners of Small Country. NO STORAGE of any kind is allowed in campsites without permission.
- PICNIC TABLES: Please do not move picnic tables from other sites without permission. Please return all tables and other equipment to their original positions before leaving the campground.
- SERVICES: Report any leaks or needed repairs to management promptly.
FAMILY CAMPGROUND BEHAVIOR:
- NOISE: Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM. We do not care how late you stay up or how early you rise, but please consider your neighbors and maintain our peaceful country environment. If you generate any noise that can be overheard in the next campsite, it is TOO LOUD. Radios, CD players, TVs, and other entertainment equipment on low please. No unauthorized music in public areas
- CHILDREN: Small Country is a family campground, so please look
out for children. Speed limit is 7 ½ mph. Drivers, be alert to our
children in the roadways. Children under 10 must be under direct
supervision of parent or guardian at all times. Lakes, pools and
playgrounds are particularly dangerous places for children. (Please read the rules posted at the giant jumping pillow and at the beaches for specific rules covering them.) State law requires that children under 16 be accompanied by parent or guardian while swimming in the pool or lake. Everyone under 18 is required to wear a life jacket while playing on or around the lake toys. Kids 16 and under must be in their campsites by 10 p.m. unless accompanied by their parent. While Small Country is not liable for injury, PLEASE DO NOT LET OUR CHILDREN GET HURT…PARK & WALK!!!
- CONDUCT: Lessee of each site is responsible for the conduct of their guests. Persons displaying loud or disorderly conduct, using obscene language, or ignoring these rules will be told to leave. This could include the site host.
- CAMPFIRES: Campfires are permitted on campsites, conditions permitting (i.e. wind, fog, drought), and must be contained in a provided campfire ring or elevated fire pit. Guests must stay with the fire until it is completely out. All debris must be cleaned up afterwards.
- SAFETY: DO NOT place grills on the campsite picnic tables.
- TRESPASSING: Do not trespass into other campsites or common areas.
- NO FIREARMS, FIREWORKS, DRUGS, DRUG PARAPHENALIA or other illegal substances allowed on the property.
- PETS are welcome in the campsites and only in pet-friendly rental units.
- Barking or biting or scratching animals will be asked to leave immediately.
- Do not leave your pet unattended at your site.
- Pets MUST be on a leash at all times, it’s a Virginia Law.
- Pets are not allowed in any campground buildings, the pool, or jumping pillow area.
- You MUST clean up after your pets! Anywhere on the Campground property, even the woods. Doggie Doo bags are available for your use throughout the campground.
- Pets must be restricted to owner’s campsite or under owner’s control at all times.
FAMILY CAMPGROUND ACTIVITIES, EQUIPMENT & SAFETY:
- PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Use of lake, campground, pool, bouncing pillow, boats, and other Small Country equipment is at your own risk; management assumes no liability for injury or loss. We will not accept liability for loss of or damage to camping equipment, vehicles, or property of campers or guests.
- JUMPING PILLOW & LAKE TOYS: all posted rules MUST be read and followed to use these items. Guests can only use the Lake Toys when a lifeguard is present, (Insurance Requirement). Lake Toy hours will be posted and must be followed at all times.
- BOATS are available for rent. Renters must be 16 years of age or with an adult. Limit three (3) persons per boat. Life jackets are mandatory for children under 18; floatation devices are required for adults. Do not take any boat without permission. Operate in daylight hours only.
- LAKE fishing is on a catch-and-release basis.
- EMERGENCY CONTACTS: Always call the campground first, 540-967-2431, or go to the store or manager; dire emergencies call 911.
GOLF CART RULES FOR EVERYONE:
- Driver must be at least 16 years old and have a VALID driver’s license in their possession to operate a golf cart.
- Privately owned golf carts must be registered with Small Country Campground and have a Campground-provided tag on the cart while on the property. Proof of proper liability insurance must be shown with a minimum of $50,000 coverage in Personal Injury and Property Damage held on the golf cart.
- No outside golf cart rentals are permitted.
- Golf carts operating after sunset must have the light(s) turned on. Lights must be permanently attached and at least four inches in diameter.
- Flags on golf carts are not to exceed 24″ x 24″. No whip antennas or extended post mounted flags are permitted.
- A maximum of 5 people per golf cart at any given time. 8 people maximum per limo cart.
- Cruising on golf carts during quiet hours (10 PM-8 AM) is not permitted.
- Please keep the volume level on radios, stereos, or other audio devices low so others are not disturbed. Vulgar or lewd lyrics will not be tolerated.
- No open containers of alcoholic beverages are allowed on golf carts or frankly, off your site.
- All cart owners are responsible for the operation of the golf cart including any damages that result from operation.
- Golf carts must be operated properly and driven only on roadways. Golf carts are not to be driven across vacant or occupied campsites, the beach, the playgrounds, empty fields or in other restricted areas.
- Golf carts cannot be driven off Small Country property.
- Under NO circumstances can golf carts be rented to other sites or other guests as a separate transaction.