Welcome back, campers! If you are staying with us at Small Country at
this time, here are the highlights for your stay:
– Everyone must practice social distancing, which means you must keep 6 feet between you and other campers and Small Country employees.
– Campers are welcome to use the basketball courts, horseshoe pits, volleyball courts, and NEW cornhole boards, provided they bring your own equipment!
– Campers can enjoy fishing in the lake, taking your kayak out on the lake, laying on our beaches, hiking the trails, biking, having fun with your family, and taking in the fresh air!
– No day use customers are allowed on the campground at this time.
– Our store is open for your convenience for limited hours. One family is allowed in the store at a time. We continue to ask our guests to use
face coverings. Outside check-in is still in place for Friday check-ins to limit contact between our staff and our guests.
– Our rental boats and lake toys will remain CLOSED due to COVID-19 restrictions.
– The bathhouses will be OPEN. However, it is highly encouraged to use your RV during this time.
– All vehicles must display their hangtag.
– Social gatherings are limited to no more than 10 participants.