Welcome back, campers! If you are staying with us at Small Country at
this time, here are the highlights for your stay:
– Everyone must practice social distancing, which means you must keep 6 feet between you and other campers and Small Country employees.
– Campers are welcome to use the basketball courts, horseshoe pits, volleyball courts, and NEW cornhole boards, provided they bring your own equipment!
– Our pool is now OPEN, with restrictions. Please see Pool Guidelines for more info.
– Campers can enjoy fishing in the lake, taking your kayak out on the lake, laying on our beaches, hiking the trails, biking, having fun with your family, and taking in the fresh air!
– No day use customers are allowed on the campground at this time.
– Our store is open for your convenience for limited hours. One family is allowed in the store at a time. We continue to ask our guests to use
face coverings. Outside check-in is still in place for Friday check-ins to limit contact between our staff and our guests.
– Our rental boats and lake toys will remain CLOSED due to COVID-19 restrictions.
– The bathhouses will be OPEN. However, it is highly encouraged to use your RV during this time.
– All vehicles must display their hangtag.
POOL GUIDELINES FOR PHASE 3
– Pool capacity will be 40 people at a time. Everyone will be screened before entering the pool.
– Pool deck will be cleared of all equipment, chairs, and tables. Campers are welcome to bring their own chairs!
– 10-ft physical distancing between families is required.
– There are 10, 1-hour blocks per day. Your family on one site can sign up for 1, 1-hour block per day. 1-hour blocks will be filled by 40 people.
– Block sign-ups will start at 9AM at the pool.
If a 1-hr block is not filled by 40 people then we will have “walk-up” access to the pool until the 40-person capacity is reached.
– Everyone signed up for a 1-hr block can access the pool promptly on the hour. After 50 minutes, the pool will be cleared and everyone will be asked to exit the area so we can clean, disinfect, and prepare for a new
set of campers!